Areas of interest:
|Inflammation and Uveitis.|
Dr Deepak bhojwani completed his Masters in Ophthalmology (MS) from M & J Institute of ophthalmology, BJMC ahmedadad. Following which he pursued long term Vitreo-Retina surgical fellowship from the prestigious institute of SANKARA NETHRALAYA, Chennai.
He has sound clinical knowledge of Vitreo-retinal disorders including inflammation and uveitis. He has a keen interest in academics and research. His believes in ethical scientific medical care without compromising quality to maximise patient care.
Research and publications :
- Unilateral Punctate inner choroidopathy with choroidal neovascular membrane in a young male.Jyotirmay Biswas, Rajiv Raman, Deepak Bhojwani IJO, September 2014
- “How accurate is the diagnosis of diabetic retinopathy on Tele-Screening?-THE INDIAN SCENARIO” Rajiv raman, Deepak Bhojwani, Tarun sharma INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RURAL AND REMOTE HEALTH, August 2014
- Systemic lupus erythematosus retinopathy in a 32 year old female: Report of a case.Deepak Bhojwani, Pukhraj Rishi , Ekta Rishi, Kumar Saurabh, Parthapratim Dutta Majumder IJO, September 2014
- BIETTE’S CRYSTALLINE RETINOPATHY IN A YOUNG WOMAN.Pukhraj rishi, Deepak Bhojwani JAMA OPHTHALMOLOGY (Archives of ophthalmology)
CONTRIBUTIONS AT MAJOR CONFERENCES:
- POSTER PRESENTATION ON ‘STURGE WEBER SYNDROME: ATYPICAL MANIFESTATIONS’ IN AGOS 2010.
- POSTER PRESENTATION ON ‘UNCOMMON PRESENTATIONS OF COMMON SYNDROMES: STURGE WEBER SYNDROME’IN AIOS 2011.
- POSTER PRESENTATION ON ‘STURGE WEBER SYNDROME PRESENTING WITH CILIARY BODY TUMOR’ IN AIOS,2011.
- PAPER PRESENTATION ON GLOBE PERFORATION: RISKS & OUTCOMES, AGOS, 2011.
- E-POSTER ON ‘BRAO WITH CHERRY RED SPOT’, AIOS, 2013
- CASE REPORT ON ‘UNILATERAL ADULT ONSET COATS DISEASE’,AIOS 2013.
- Review article on “Macular hole” in GOS times, 2010.